Cost-efficient solution for managing illness or injuries onboard
Crew members receive fast and interactive medical support via this compact station, bringing secure transmission of the medical data and compressed live video consultation.
Based on fully equipped handy lightweight suitcase, USAIL Telemed is integrated with the radio-medical public service system of the Spanish Social Marine Institute (ISM), thus facilitating response times and medical diagnosis in emergency conditions, and in addition allows the integration with third-party clinical information systems
Easy-to-use by any officer, it complies with all new international regulations for crew health
Thanks to its advanced encryption and compression scheme, it ensures the security and privacy of all medical data, and brings an efficient GBs bandwidth use
- Easy-to-use and intuitive, it does not require prior specific training.
- Brings an immediate and integrated channel with the medical remote service.
- All in one: equipment, training, maintenance and 24/7 service support.
- Reduces bandwidth requirements up to an 80%.
- Ensures confidentiality of data from end to end.